? ??????????????Black Diamonds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (21 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 10525 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Flip Flops? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (282 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 41077 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instruction CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Does anyone care?

I have been busy lately and I meet a lot of people. When I see someone that is in pain, I try to help. Sometimes it is that they have a physical need that needs to be met, but often times it is simply that they want someone to talk to. Someone to actually listen to them.

Why is it that we get so caught up in ourselves that we forget to pay attention to the signs all around us? We rush, rush, rush, everywhere we go. We hear what the people around us say, but do we truly listen?

I wonder.

You know we only get one go around in this life. Maybe we should slow down a little and access what is really important......

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Amen. It is my fundamental belief that we are all here to serve and help each other. Our possessions often own us. Our careers and comforts often define who we are. As a Christian, I believe we must reach out and love eachother above all else on earth. Random acts of kindness go a long way. Give more, receive less... it goes against our selfish nature. I agree, we all need to slow down and live the priorities we say we have, huh? So much easier said than done!