? ??????????????Black Diamonds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (21 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 10525 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Flip Flops? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (282 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 41077 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instruction CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hey, I'm Famous (Sort OF)!

If you get the chance, check out a LifeStyle magazine. There on page 18 you will find an article and photograph about a 53-year-old lady who feels twenty years younger. Me!!!

I truly believe that everything that happens to us during our lifetime, happens for a reason. Why was it that I had to spend so many years battling low blood sugar? Why was I always so light-headed and weak? Why did my hormones have to rage so? An why did I have arthritis that was changing every movement that I made? Why the pain? Why was it always so hard for me to control my weight?

I know why now. It was so that Reliv could come into my life. Reliv has given me my health back. I ate 'healthy' and I got a decent amount of exercise but it wasn't enough and I felt so bad that I was open-minded enough to listen to information that I would have closed my mind to earlier on. Why is it that we have to hit the bottom before we can look up?

I have the answers to many health-related questions now. I am a sponge and love learning more about how the human body works. It really is a fascinating vessel and I get so much pleasure sharing what I have learned so that others can feel as good as I do. That is the 'why'! Life is so short and we need to enjoy the ride. The ride is fantastic but especially so when we can do it in good health.

Look at your parents health history and the ailments that they have battled. More than likely you will follow their path as well, so if you could change that path, would you?

A strong and healthy body can battle genetics and when you can achieve that in such a tasty and simple way......well, you decide.

1 comments:

Its ME said...

indeed all healthy people, u are one of them, are famous and popular too. drop in and review water-cure protocol formula for free. glad to be here, agree with you, that our children are our future and we can help their future now.feel good reading your many posts here.thanks.